At Langenberg Law we provide advice and assistance in deceased estate probate in Castle Hill, Bella Vista, Baulkham Hills, Windsor, Parramatta, Hills District and the North West of Sydney.
We understand that dealing with a deceased estate is one of the more difficult challenges in life. From mountains of paper work to legal jargon and simmering family disputes, they’re the last things you want to deal with when you’re grieving the loss of someone important in your life.
Probate in Australia is a complicated process, requiring you to apply for probate in NSW. As probate solicitors in Bella Vista, Castle Hill and the surrounding areas, we can assist you though this process, removing a lot of unnecessary stress from your shoulders.
So, let us help you by:
- Interpreting the Will of the deceased in terms of estate laws
- Advising executors and trustees in regard to their duties and rights
- Informing government bodies including Centrelink and Veterans Affairs
- Applying for Probate of the Will in the Supreme Court
- Dealing with intestacy (where there is no Will)
- Applying for Letters of Administration (if the Will is deemed invalid or is absent)
- Identifying estate assets and liabilities
- Obtaining valuations of estate property
- Collecting estate financial assets including superannuation, bank funds, shares, outstanding loans, and insurance payouts
- Selling or transferring estate property including estate auctions
- Paying estate debts including mortgages, funeral costs, and testamentary expenses
- Advising in regard to family and testamentary trusts
- Administering trust funds
- Distributing bequests and inheritances to beneficiaries
- Organising information for estate tax returns
- Family mediation and negotiation
- Contesting wills and defending estate litigation in the Supreme Court
Langenberg Law are deceased estate lawyers in Castle Hill, Bella Vista, Baulkham Hills, Windsor, Parramatta, Hills District and the North West of Sydney.
For more information about selling deceased estate and probate in Australia or to arrange an appointment, call us (Professional solicitor/conveyancer & family lawyers in Sydney) on (02) 9629 7725. Alternatively, you can email us or complete our online contact form, and we will get back to you within 24 hours. All communication will be kept confidential.